π
<-
Chat plein-écran
[^]

Open .9xk

Programmation et implémentation d'algorithmes.

Open .9xk

Message non lude engenheiro civil » 25 Mai 2013, 05:31

Maybe has be respond but i dont know nothing in french.. So i decide to ask here...
Is that possible open .9xk files? To learn some code!? Im try to find something in google but only thing I found was the TI-program editor for voyage 200 and only open v2p... I know about v2m, v2p, and v2k is m-matrix, p-prgm and k-appk but even that is possible to open it? maybe throught python (i dont know how, is just a ideia)... sorry if I cant be understanble, and my english didnt help, hope some1 can help!
Cya and ty
engenheiro civil
Niveau 7: EP (Espèce Protégée: geek)
Prochain niv.: 51.6%

Genre: Non spécifié
Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile

Re: Open .9xk

Message non lude Lionel Debroux » 25 Mai 2013, 07:56

The two best tools to obtain something from a .89k / .9xk file are probably the TIEmu TI-68k emulator, and the dasm-tigcc disassembler, which is part of GCC4TI. Both tools will produce raw ASM output, in different forms - that's the best you can hope for, though it's still not very usable. To make sense of the output, you'll need significant knowledge of 68000 ASM programming, and on top of that, some knowledge of programming TI's TI-68k OS (Advanced Mathematics Software, "AMS").

Note that for pure learning purposes, you had much better work with assembly programs: not only they tend to be smaller than most FlashApps (and therefore easier to understand), but besides, many of them are open-source and compiled from C.

For my information, what FlashApp would you want to learn from (you can reply privately) ? Maybe you have pure intentions, but I'm asking because over the years, I've already seen people whose interest in FlashApps was actually, as an end goal, to fiddle with some commercial FlashApp in such a way that they could use it without paying the producer...
Membre de la TI-Chess Team.
Co-mainteneur de GCC4TI (documentation en ligne de GCC4TI), TIEmu et TILP.
Lionel DebrouxSuper Modo
Niveau 14: CI (Calculateur de l'Infini)
Prochain niv.: 11.2%

Genre: Homme
Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile
Classe: -
GitHub: debrouxl

Message non lude Lionel Debroux » 25 Mai 2013, 15:18

OK, so since you wrote me privately that you're interested in one of the freeware FlashApps (ME*Pro), I can reply in this topic as well :)

As I wrote, the best you can do, with no-fee FLOSS tools, is to transfer and run the FlashApp in TIEmu. Using dasm-tigcc would give different, worse results (no relocation, hard to disassemble from that).

Now, if you have (or can find) a copy of powerful generic reverse-engineering tools without special TI-68k/AMS knowledge, such as IDA Pro, then you could also:
* install the FlashApp to your real calculator;
* dump the ROM through TIEmu or TILP II;
* import the dump (at the appropriate address, i.e. 0x400000 for a 92+) into IDA Pro;
* make an .idc file, in IDA format, containing ROM_CALL addresses corresponding to the OS version in the ROM dump;
* import the .idc file;
* start reverse-engineering on the large, flat file, using the GCC4TI documentation as a reference, and the TI Flash Studio documentation ("sdk8992pguide.pdf") for several topics dealing with FlashApps.

But whatever the way you choose to use, you'll need significant TI-68k / AMS knowledge to make sense of the flat file. If you already have such knowledge, then it will be easier to find the information you're looking for in the FlashApp.

What are you interested in ? The math algorithms in the FlashApp ?
Membre de la TI-Chess Team.
Co-mainteneur de GCC4TI (documentation en ligne de GCC4TI), TIEmu et TILP.
Lionel DebrouxSuper Modo
Prochain niv.: 11.2%

Genre: Homme
Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile
Classe: -
GitHub: debrouxl

Message non lude engenheiro civil » 27 Mai 2013, 16:05

Code: Tout sélectionner
What are you interested in ? The math algorithms for mechanical engineering ?

Yup! Exactly! But more how did was made. The complexity of the code.
I'd really like to study it and if I can get him to NSPIRE (calc I have), but as you said in ASM knowledge is very important, it implies that I have no such knowledge, say so deep as the job requires! Thus, I give up this task! But I'm still hoping to learn by seeing and doing, the program initially on the basics NSPIRE and in the near future in LUA.

An OFFTOPIC question:
Is it possible to make colored syntax for programming language Ti-NSPIRE?
engenheiro civil
Prochain niv.: 51.6%

Genre: Non spécifié
Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile

Retourner vers Programmation