- Running Assembly & Basic Programs
- Terminal and Graphical Interface
- Password Lock / Customizable Username
- Developer Options
- Deleting Programs and Creating New Programs
- Battery indicator and Clock
- Customizable colors / Backgrounds
- Auto Exit (based on inactivity)
- Menu / Menu Pinning
- File System
- Folder System
- Graphical C Library (oxygen.h)
- Notification System
- Graphical Mouse (Includes Buttons)
- Graphical Shapes
- Virtual File System
- Notification System (oxy_notify.h)
- Many Commands
- Program/Add Commands
- Customizable (Text, Background)
- LAX18- for search code and providing the need pieces for the shell, Also giving me idea and features!!!
- PT- For making ICE !!! & Helping with Saving code and teaching me how to store values into lists..
- BeckAdam- For helping LAX18 with Search Code and much more :thumbsup: .
- MateoC- For Making Cesium !! And inspiring me !!!
- EscherLochran- Making the Amazing Default sprite Icons!! :thumbsup:
*** Click here to view previous version screenshots ***
The Shell is currently split into 2, Xenon CL and Xenon. Xenon is the graphical interface of the shell, and Xenon the CL is the command line interface (terminal).
- Code: Select all
"EXEC" - Execute Program
"EXEC -C" - Execute Command
"EXIT" - Exits Xenon CL
"RM" - Removes a file or folder.
"MAN" - Shows a manual for a command.
"PUSHDIR" - Move into a dir
"POPDIR" - Return to previous dir in stack
"WHATIS" - Gives a description of a program and displays the program icon.
"LS" - List files in current dir
"CP" - Copy file to dir
"MV" - Move a file to a different dir
"MKDIR" - Make a folder or dir
"CD" - Change/move to different directory
"PWD" - Tell you current dir location
"EDIT" - Edit a file in dir location
"COLOR -F" - Sets Foreground Color
"COLOR -B" - Sets Background Color
"!!" - Repeat previous command
"DATE" - Display Date
"I really look Forward to adding "ADDCMD" command to Terminal, so users can import your own commands"
These are the important things I need "to-do" before Xenon and Xenon CL First Release:
- Concept Art(100%)
Create Expected concept art of Xenon.
- Create Needed Assets(10%)
Create All the need assets for Prototype.
- Begin Prototype(0%)
Create First prototype of Xenon.
- Concept Art(0%)
Create concept art of wanted out come.
- Command Bank(100%)
Create all commands.
- Begin Porotype(5%)
Create First prototype of Xenon CL. (Does not include Font!)
Create and Clean up code.
Create Simple user system.
Save all oxygens data into one appvar.
Includes Different GUI elements, Such as Input and Boxes. (Needs More GUI Elements)
Notify Allows other programs to show notification in Xenon.
Oxygen Virtual File System.
Graphical Shapes and sprites effects (Need more shapes and sprite effects)
Links all files together, its the main file.
- Clean Up Code(80%)
When first draft of code has been completed clean up and optimize code.
- Create a Demo's(10%)
Create Demo's using oxygen.
- Include Commented Descriptions in all .h files(100%)
- Code: Select all
* Sets current project version.
* @param x X coordinate
* @param y Y coordinate
* @param w Width
* @param h Height
Please leave a