I finally got my hands on to the recent student software. After some testing I found out, that my thought was right and TI lowered the maximum saveble string length
to somewhere between 9900 and 10000 characters (it seems to vary depending on some factors I couldn't figure out), so setting
- Code: Select all
length = 9500
into line 2156 should fix it for the moment
. I'll do some further testing if something else broke (e.g. the OS>3.2 version is probably not compileable on recent OS' due to an image in the old, now unsupported string format...) and then release a public update.
I don't get why TI does such things though, almost seems like they purposely want to break programs like minecraft 2D (which can still be fixed with the same technique though...