π
<-
Chat plein-écran
[^]

Downgrade enfin ta CX de 3.9 à 3.6 pour Ndless 3.6

:32tins: :32tinsktpb: :32tinsktpn: :32tinscas: :32tinstpkc: :32tinstpktpb: :32tinstp: :32tinscastp: :32tinscmc: :32tinscx: :32tinscxcas:

Re: Downgrade enfin ta CX de 3.9 à 3.6 pour Ndless 3.6

Message non lude critor » 09 Jan 2015, 12:37

Geekboy1011 a écrit:Critor,
The issue that I have experienced is with how you do things, And how you refuse to take an answer, And in general how you behave. There is more then 1 mutual issue I have seen, but as far as I am concerned they are fixed, and finished, and I have moved past, Cause they are just not worth getting hung up on, You are just who you are.

Stop slandering me.
I'm not like what you describe. That's just what you are imagining, what you are wanting to believe, what you would like me to be in order to feel right and superior.
Or it's just what jalous/hateful people around you are making you believe.

I got a very incorrect answer from Eeems about a simple question. But as he is your friend of course, he can do everything he wants.
And apparently it's not just me, as there has been a petition on Omnimaga some months later, mentioning the same problem about Eeems behaviour and it was totally unrelated to me. I didn't even know about the petition before it was posted :
https://www.omnimaga.org/site-feedback- ... -omnimaga/
So the problem is clearly on your side - stop lying around.

You just behaved the dumbest way I have ever experienced in my life : instead of solving the problem, you did try to remove it.
But unfortunately, you didn't remove the right person.

Geekboy1011 a écrit:It was always an issue of you wanting things your way and us wanting them ours and No one agreeing.

Stop lying. To my knowledge, we never asked you for any favor.
We did contribute to Omnimaga for years and never asked for anything in return.

Geekboy1011 a écrit:So please cut that shit.

Please, do remain polite like I have.
Geekboy1011 a écrit:What questions are not answered adequately. Because to be honest I don't remember, and I would like to try to get this fixed.

Did you forget already ?
I've clearly and accurately mentioned all problems in my 1st post about this in the previous page. But maybe you didn't want to read/understand, again ?
I'm going to help you one last time - all problems about your behaviour are there :
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=15498&start=30#p172288

Once you will have adressed and fixed your behaviour errors, the problem will be solved for me, at least for the Omnimaga side.
There are many ways to fixed things - I'm not asking for anything in particular.

For the moment, you didn't surprise me at all. Not that I was expecting anything constructive from you, and unfortunately it seems I've been right.
critorAdmin
Niveau 19: CU (Créateur Universel)
Niveau 19: CU (Créateur Universel)
Prochain niv.: 42.6%

Genre: Homme
Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile
YouTube: critor3000
Twitter/X: critor2000
GitHub: critor

Précédente

Retourner vers News TI-Nspire