HP Prime/Commands/Guides/Misc. Information
Here is a page for documenting any miscellaneous tips and tricks for working with HPPPL.
- For a command that takes zero arguments, you do not need parenthesis to call it.
- In the command line (NOT in programs), trailing parenthesis can be left out (except in the instance of completing to '()').
- All variables can be indexed as 'X()'. It does nothing, returning X.
- All uses of '()' for indexing variables or calling functions can be replaced with '' instead.
- With any multi-statement block, the final ';' can be omitted.