I was working on a quality of life mod and I didn't even know about the superior 1.0 pre 2 version until I was basically finished.
Anyway, I present to you..
NOTICE: THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS, 0.13 AND 1.0 PRE 2. 0.13 USES THE OLD VERSION OF MC2D AND HAS LESS FEATURES!!
- The unused hamster block acts as a super light source, with a strength of 1000. This is a bad way to fix the lighting problems on emulator, but alas, I am bad at coding.
Quality of life improvements:
- New control schemes!:
1: Old controls with enter placing and destroying
2: Old controls with (-) placing and enter destroying
3: Control scheme 1 but numpad moves Steve and touchpad cursor
4: Controls scheme 2 but numpad moves Steve and touchpad moves cursor (this is the one I recommend!)
- Control schemes 3&4 also have wasd and space mappings to make pc play intuitive
- Unused hamster block can be crafted...
- Updated a few other things too that I presumably forgot about
- New splash text? idk
- I intend on making new craftable blocks as soon as I can understand how to make a graphic
- New tree types maybe too
- Relatively simple stuff honestly I'm only 15 perhaps something more drastic when I have experience