================ Guitar Hero 86 ================ by Eclipsoft Guitar Hero 86 is a game written for the TI-86. I have been working on this game since November 2007. I was working on a "Career Mode" that would allow you to save profiles and earn money to buy new guitars, but I got exhausted with the game and decided to cut it out completely and just go with what was originally called "Quick Jam Mode", which basically allows you to play songs without loading or saving profile info. As you may have noticed, the game takes up quite a bit of memory because of the amount of pictures required for the graphics to look good. I have given some thought to making a "lite" version, but I think this will be coming out for the TI-83/83+ because the TI-86 is no longer a popular calculator to program. With that having been said, be sure to check out ticalc.org shortly for this upcoming game: "Guitar Hero 8x" for the TI-83 and 83plus. Undoubtedly, somebody will try to beat me to it by copying my code from this program. Be aware that I will come after you if you do this without giving me credit where it is due. Usually, I wouldn't care, but I will in this case because too much time has gone into this already. Please see "GH86 Manual.doc" for more about this game. Thanks, Matt Pierce eclipsoft@juno.com