************** Sudoku v2.0 Programmed by MDR Falcon ************** *Visit my website to download free calculator games, including GAMES THAT CAN'T BE FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE: www.geocities.com/revolution2032/games -Contents- 1. Setup 2. Gameplay 3. Bugs 4. Disclaimer and Legal 5. Contact Info 6. Version History ------- 1. Setup Download the contents of the zip file and send SUDOKU2.8xp to your calculator. ------- 2. Gameplay Use the menu to select your difficulty. Easy has 32 givens, medium has 30 givens, hard has 28 givens, and very hard has 26 givens. The goal of Sudoku is to fill the grid so that each row, column, and 3x3 square contains the digits 1-9. The arrow keys move the cursor (if you can't see the cursor, try darkening the contrast), the number keys allow you to enter a number on the grid, and ALPHA quits the program. Ten points are awarded for each correct answer and 50 points are deducted from your score for each incorrect answer. ------- 3. Bugs Sudoku v2.0 contains no known bugs. NOTE: Sudoku v2.0 uses Pic0, so make sure that it is unarchived or the program won't run. ------- 4. Disclaimer and Legal By downloading Sudoku v2.0, you agree that neither me nor TICalc.org nor anyone else is responsible for anything that happens to you or your calculator. My source code for Sudoku is completely original. If parts of it are the same or similar to the source code of any other program, it is purely coincidental. My source code may not be used or reproduced in any program intended for distribution without giving credit to MDR Falcon. copyright 2005,2006 by MDR Falcon ------- 5. Contact Info You can email me at revolution2032@hotmail.com. Please report any bugs and feel free to email me with any questions, comments, or ideas. Visit my website for more great games: www.geocities.com/revolution2032/games ------- 6. Version History v2.0 New puzzle generator added. New output engine also added to give puzzles rotational symmetry. Additional programs no longer needed to access multiple puzzles. Old menus removed, new difficulty selection menu added. Overall size of program reduced from a total of 8400 bytes to 2001 bytes, or by about 76%. Re-released on ticalc.org, calcgames.org, and www.geocities.com/revolution2032/games. v1.2 Overall size of all programs reduced from 9907 bytes to 8400 bytes, or by about 15%. Re-released on ticalc.org, calcgames.org, and www.geocities.com/revolution2032/games. v1.1 Minor changes made. First version released on the internet. Released on ticalc.org, calcgames.org, and www.geocities.com/revolution2032/games. v1.0 First version released publicly. Released locally.