************************************************************************** Mega Limits v1.0 by Pirbarez 2/01/2000 ************************************************************************** Info **** Solves limits, gives answer in fractional form (so you don't get .847826087, instead you see 39/46). It has friendly menus, with clear and accurate answers. Written for TI-83 Plus in BASIC. Should work with a regular TI-83. Setup ***** Send aplim.8xp to your TI (needs only 556 bytes of TI RAM!) What Does it Do *************** Solves both the left hand and right hand limit; supports any number (with trig functions, etc. as well), infinity (both negative and positive). If the limit doesn't exist it will tell you. Also, it compensates for irrational numbers the calculator may give. Essentially, you will get the right numerical answer if there is one. Contact Info ************ pirbarez@hotmail.com Please don't flame. Just enjoy the program. http://surf.to/pirbarez This site should be up for another month or two; it is going to be merged into a new site. Notes ***** Never use infinity if X is an exponent in the limit. This is not a program flaw; the calculator will get an overflow error if there is a large number in the exponent. I've looked at other limit programs (that's what inspired me to write one :) and this "error" is present in every one that I've seen... Please enjoy this program, have fun! ****************** Dedicated to Darlene J.