=====Psychedelic Tunnel====== ==Running the Game== This game is coded in the Lua Programming Language. You must use OS 3.0 or higher for this to work. The author of this program STRONGLY reccomends that you use TNOC before upgrading your calculator to OS 3.0 or higher. Simply open the document "tunnel" as you would any other document on the TI-Nspire handheld and use the arrow keys to begin playing! ==Playing the Game== Move your ship left and right to avoid crashing into the walls! Please note that in order to move, one must continually re-press the left and right arrow keys; simply holding them down is not effective. ==Controls== Press Enter to restart at any time Use the left and right arrow keys to move your ship ==Bug Reports and Warranty== If you find a bug in this game, feel free to e-mail me at apcalc@games.com or post a message at www.omnimaga.org and I will try to respond to you and fix the problem promptly. Although I have tested this game extensively and I am almost sure there are no bugs and that this program will cause no harm to your calculator, I am not responsible for any harm that this program causes. Thank you for downloading my program! I hope you enjoy your time playing this game! ==History== Version 1.0 - 23 April 2011 -Initial Release