nIceBreaker About: This is a game for the TI-nSpire! It is similar to the Windows game Jezzball and based off of IceBreaker game. It works on the TI-NSpire CX CAS with ndless 3.1 and should work on all of the TI-nspire models. The goal is to cover 75 percent of the game area so you advance to the next level. I hope you enjoy it! How to put on calculator: Start up TI-NSpire Student Software or whatever you use to put it on the calculator. Then just drag-n-drop the nIceBreaker-sdl.tns file into the application to transfer it to your calculator. You have to have ndless 3.1 on your calculator in order to run it! How to play: Press Enter to stop the intro and play the game. Use either the 'f' key or the Shift key to flip the selector. Press Ctrl or Enter to make a line. Use the touchpad (or 2,4,6, and 8 keys) to move the selector around. Use the 'p' key to pause/unpause. Source: I included the source. The game is derived off the open source project Icebreaker. It uses nSDL as well as the ndless Software Development Kit. Contact Me: A.J. Orians E-mail: ajorians@gmail.com