Best viewed in Notepad.exe without wordwrap and with a fixed-width font (Courier or Fixedsys) /////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // // // _.-~-._ // // .-~ ~-. // // |~-._ _.-~| // // | ~-.-~ | // // _.-~-._ | | | _.-~-._ // // .-~ ~-. | | | .-~ ~-. // // |~-._ _.-~| | | | |~-._ _.-~| // // | ~-.-~ |-~ ~-._ | _.-~ ~-| ~-.-~ | // // | | | _.-._ | | | // // | | | _.-~ ~-._ | | | // // | | |_-~-._ _.-~-_| | | // // | | _.-._| ~-._.-~ |-~-._ | | // // | |_.-~ | | | ~-._| | // // | ~-._ | | | _.-~ | // // | ~-._| | |_.-~ | // // | ~ | ~ | // // | | | // // | | | // // | -._ | _.- | // // | | ~-._ | _.-~ | | // // | | |~-. | .-~| | | // // -._ | _.- | | | -._ | _.- // // ~-.|.-~ | | | ~-.|.-~ // // | | | // // | | | // // -._ | _.- // // ~-._|_.-~ // // // // (c)2003 Harness Game Programming // /////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////// _____ ____ __ ______ _____ ______ |__ // __ \ / |/ / /__ / / ____/ /_ to exit * any other key to start in a new maze When starting the maze, there will often be a wall in front of you, so turn left or right to see where you're going. in maze: * to turn left * to turn left * to move forward * to move backward * to exit The object is to find the happy face, which will be in one of the walls. ----+----------------+---- | ###### | | ########## | | ### ### | | ### ### | | ## ## | |## ## ## ##| |## ## ## ##| |## ##| |## # # ##| |## ## ## ##| |## ###### ##| | ## #### ## | | ### ### | | ### ### | | ########## | | ###### | ----+----------------+---- LEGAL STUFF Since you did not pay me anything for the right to use this software, there is no warranty of any kind. This software has been tested, and at the time of release the author was not aware of any serious problems with it. However, there is still a possibility of unforeseen problems. If you do encounter any problems with this program, please inform me as soon as possible (of course, I cannot guarantee that I will fix such problems). This software is in the public domain, which means that it is not copyrighted at all. Thus you may use or copy it any way you want. Any resemblance to any screensaver is entirely coincidental. CONTACTING THE PROGRAMMER If you find any bugs in this game or have suggestions or comments about it, please tell me in E-Mail! If you are writing to report a bug, please be sure to tell me exactly what the problem is and describe exactly what you did before the problem occured. If you don't do so, it will be very hard for me to tell what is going wrong! If you are interested in the z80 assembly code, please ask! I don't include it here because I use a unique developement environment, so the code won't assemble in a normal assembler (such as tasm). My E-Mail address is: deep42thought42@yahoo.com