Omnimaga Pack version 2.0 Programmed by Kévin Ouellet (c) 2001, 2002, 2004 http://codewalr.us ================================== INTRODUCTION In the early 2002, I decided to pack almost all BASIC games I made. Then 2 and half a year later, I though it was time to improve it and release it on the web. This package includes 27 games I made between 2001 and 2002. They are not all good, but I think you will enjoy at least some of them. INSTALLATION -Send all the Archive folder files to the archive memory -Send all the RAM files to RAM. -Run prgmA from the PRGM menu. *Advice: If you don't want all the games on your calc due to file size, you can just install one of the archived program but in your RAM then run it directly. Games will still play fine, although errors might occur in the game list navigation.* PLAYING When you run the program, a list of games appear. To select a game, press the digit corresponding to the unity digit (for example, if you want to play the 15th game, press 5). You can scroll down the game list by using the arrows. To exit, press 2nd+MODE like in the TI-OS. SPECIAL THANKS -Kevtiva Interactive for the Flash Gordon and Zpic program DISCLAIMERS -If you decide to upload this game to your website download section or use the source code, you MUST mention me in the credits. Of course I don't recommend using the source code in the first place, since this was programmed over a decade ago as of 2013 and isn't quality coding. -I will not be held responsible for any damage caused to your calc.