Independent C project # 6 -- FISHY - ReadME ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________ ..:: Warning ::.. This program is only for the TI-84 Plus CE. This will not work on the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition. This will not work on any monochrome calculator. _______________________________________ ..:: About ::.. You are a small red fish in a very large pond. Eat smaller fish to grow but don't get eaten by larger fish. Larger fish are worth more points. Get as many points as you can while you can. _______________________________________ ..:: Installing and Running ::.. Use your favorite computer to calculator link software (TiLP, TIConnect, etc) to send FISHY.8xp to your calculator. To run without a shell, follow these steps: 1. Turn on the calculator and make sure you're on the home screen. 2. Then push the following keys in order: [CLEAR] [2nd] [0] [DOWN] [DOWN] [DOWN] [DOWN] [DOWN] [DOWN] [ENTER] 3. Push [PRGM] then move the cursor down until FISHY is selected. When you have done that, push [ENTER] 4. Your homescreen should look something like: Asm(prgmFISHY) Then push [ENTER] to start the game. _______________________________________ ..:: Controls ::.. From the title screen: [2nd] = Start the game [DEL] = Show in-game help [MODE] = Quit the game During gameplay: Use the arrow keys to move the fish [MODE] = Return to title screen _______________________________________ ..:: Troubleshooting ::.. 1q. When I run the game, the calculator gives me ERROR:ARCHIVED 1a. Follow the grey text prompt to unachive the variable. 2q. When I run the game, the calculator is complaining about needing this "Libload" or something. 2a. You need the libload library. Look in the LIBS folder and send all .8xv files contained in it to your calculator. 3q. When I run the game, the calculator is complaining about library version or something like that. 3a. You need the libload library. Look in the LIBS folder and send all .8xv files contained in it to your calculator. _______________________________________ ..:: License ::.. I use the BSD license. See LICENSE for more details. _______________________________________ ..:: Version History ::.. 0.1 - It works. Probably.