nAspirin About: This is a game for the TI-nSpire! It works on the TI-NSpire CX CAS with ndless 3.1. At this time I don't know about whether it will work on other models. The gameplay is quite simple; where you just collect the item and watch out for the lines. This game is based on the TI-89 version which is based off of a Flash game. How to put on calculator: Start up TI-NSpire Student Software or whatever you use to put it on the calculator. Then just drag-n-srop the nAspirin-sdl.tns file into the application to transfer it to your calculator. You have to have ndless 3.1 on your calculator in order to run it! How to play: Navigate the menu using the arrow keys (or 2,4,6,8 keys) and the Enter key to start a new game of the level of difficulty you prefer. You move the yellowish circle using the arrow keys (or 2,4,6,8 keys). Watch out for the red lines as a collision will mean end of the game. And try to collect as many of the items as you can! When you collect an item another line shows up. Have fun! Source: I included my source. I programmed with C++ which you can find out more here: http://blog.tangrs.id.au/?p=712 It uses nSDL as well as the ndless Software Development Kit. Contact Me: A.J. Orians E-mail: ajorians@gmail.com