π
<-
Chat plein-écran
[^]

Pokemon Purple

Nouveautés, projets, mises à jour.

Re: Pokemon Purple

Message non lude tifreak8x » 10 Oct 2011, 03:10

rayquaza: No, this is built for the 83+SE, 84+ (for the moment, I'm not sure if the final product will fit yet :( ) and for the 84+SE. And yes, it's in like 98% BASIC :) There are a few small ASM programs that help do things that BASIC can't do on its own. The speed is fairly quick for all that it has to do, though other people will no doubt have differing opinions on that particular subject :p
Projects:

AOD Series: 20% | FFME: 80% | Pokemon: 14% | RPGSK: 60% | Star Trek: 70% | Star Trek 83+: 40% | TI-City: 5%
tifreak8x
Niveau 8: ER (Espèce Rare: nerd)
Prochain niv.: 68%

Genre: Homme
Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile
Classe: None

Message non lude tifreak8x » 17 Oct 2011, 03:06

This shows what things look like when you cancel the evolution of a pokemon when you press the Alpha key.

And this is what I have so far of the completed evolution. I know the pokemon needs to be moved over a couple more pixels. But otherwise, what do you all think? Better than the firewall, huh? :p

Thank Weregoose for that.
Projects:

AOD Series: 20% | FFME: 80% | Pokemon: 14% | RPGSK: 60% | Star Trek: 70% | Star Trek 83+: 40% | TI-City: 5%
tifreak8x

Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile

Message non lude tifreak8x » 11 Juin 2012, 12:28

I went on a bit of a trip yesterday, 4 hour drive time one way, so I took some time to work on the Hyper Potion item. Here's some screen shots.

The above screenshot was to show me the problem I was running into so I didn't keep getting distracted and forgetting and having to run it on the emulator. The problem ended up being a stray 'Then' command that was messing things up.

Then it popped up with this:

As you can see, messed up on the recalling of the name. I had typed in ZNA instead of ZPNA for the appvar for it to look at. Simple enough fix.

http://tifreakware.net/tifreak8x/pokemo ... tcase3.gif

This one was really long by mistake. Oops. Shows that I had forgotten to update the list with the new HP value. Silly me.

It works!

And to be sure it maxes out properly. Which it did.
Projects:

tifreak8x

Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile

Message non lude tifreak8x » 11 Juil 2012, 13:06

Confirmed working.

Yes, I know it didn't clear the status properly, that's the fault of ZPP (which is fixed). And by fixed, I mean I fixed the placement of the status messages when switching a Pokemon from the party out to the battles. And I fixed that annoying ass bug that was plaguing me. Hooray for thinking I did something and totally not having done it. :/

Wrote the code out for the Leaf Stone to the point that it says it cannot be used during battles.

Copied the code from Elixir for Max Elixir. Made some of the changes so Max Elixir will work properly, plus I found a few optimizations in the Elixir code I can do to knock maybe 100 bytes off.
Projects:

tifreak8x

Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile

Message non lude tifreak8x » 30 Sep 2012, 16:16

Well, it didn't turn out as badly as I thought it was going to. However, seems my hex was a bit wibbly-wobbly there on sprite 3. Going to have to fix that.

Edit:

That better? :)

Edit2:

Thoughts? I'm considering making the bounce happen a couple of more times with a 'stationary' pokeball, then have it open, sort of.
Projects:

tifreak8x

Calculatrice(s):
MyCalcs profile

Précédente

Retourner vers Actualités